Representing over 200 member companies with thousands of employees from corporate, arts and civic organizations, CBCA promotes economic growth through arts and business partnerships. Members have opportunities to be inspired, engaged, network, celebrate and contribute to the vital arts and cultural community of Colorado.
CBCA New Member Discount
Through July 15, 2022, new member organizations can save 15% on their first annual dues. To redeem this offer online, enter code NewMember15 on the credit card check out page.
- Access to ArtsConnect member events, which are monthly behind the scenes cultural performances and experiences. Member businesses and organizations receive two tickets per employee for events on a first come, first served basis. See the current list of ArtsConnect events below
- Substantial savings with member pricing for Leadership Arts, Business for the Arts Awards luncheon, Economic Activity Study of Metro Denver Culture roll-out event and Arts + Industry Forums
- Member pricing for advertising in the Business for the Arts Awards luncheon program book
- Relevant arts and cultural news received through Inside Track, CBCA’s member e-newsletter, that often includes special discounts to art events and organizations
- Listing on CBCA’s online member directory
- Member companies’ employees and executive leadership also have opportunities to get more engaged with CBCA by serving on a committee and/or board of trustees
- Invitation to free Member Orientation events, which provide opportunities for networking with other members. Food and drink is provided by CBCA
Patron membership is our premiere level of engagement. In addition to the above benefits, Patron Members receive:
- Enhanced visibility on the website and at programs
- Spotlight of company in Inside Track e-newsletter and on the website
- One complimentary Leadership Arts participant ($1,500 value) per year
- Opportunity to be an Awards Judge for the Business for the Arts Awards
NEW MEMBER BENEFIT:
Share Your Art & Business Partnership Story
Whether you are a nonprofit cultural organization or business member, we want to hear your art and business partnership stories. Please fill out one of the questionnaires below if you would like us to promote the work you are doing in the community at the intersection of arts and business. We will be sharing these stories on an ongoing basis in this member newsletter and/or on CBCA social media channels.
Tell us about you: The Denver Fringe Festival is an innovative, annual performing arts festival that takes place every June in the…Read More
Tell us about you: Art Students League of Denver (ASLD) provides an inclusive art community where professional artists guide individuals of all…Read More