In 25 years, CBCA has graduated over 1,000 individuals through Leadership Arts. Alumni hail from all business sectors: banking, insurance, legal, healthcare. They are public officials, nonprofit professionals, arts enthusiasts and accountants. Not only do they share an interest in the arts, they are growing group of civic leaders.
CBCA established the Leadership Arts Alumni Network (LAAN) in 2009 to create a vibrant and vital community for past, current and future Leadership Arts participants in order to continue their civic engagement in the arts.
LAAN focuses on the following goals:
- Providing ongoing training in board service and volunteer leadership
- Fostering civic engagement in the arts and creative industries
- Building a meaningful network of like-minded professionals and arts advocates
ACTIVITIES AND EVENTS
Social & Educational Events
- Regular events that offer leadership development, board training, networking and a peak into current topics in the arts.
Continuing Board Education and Recruitment
- Opportunity to come back and re-take any course during current Leadership Arts program. Check out the 2022-2023 Leadership Arts schedule of sessions. Contact email@example.com if you’re interested in attending a session.
- Opportunity to attend annual Leadership Arts Board Fair and Graduation Celebration
Recognition of Outstanding Service
- The Cultural Leadership Award honors an exemplary Leadership Arts graduate who has made a significant impact on arts and culture in Colorado. The Cultural Leadership Award is presented at CBCA’s annual Business for the Arts Awards.