Representing 290+ member companies with thousands of employees from corporate, arts and civic organizations, CBCA promotes economic growth through arts and business partnerships. Members have opportunities to be inspired, engaged, network, celebrate and contribute to the vital arts and cultural community of Colorado.
- Access to ArtsConnect member only events, which are monthly behind the scenes cultural performances and experiences. Member businesses and organizations may request two tickets per employee for events on a first come, first served basis. Only CBCA provides access to a variety of arts and cultural venues through annual membership engagement.
- Invitation to Member Meet-Up networking events
- Substantial savings with member pricing for signature CBCA events and programs, including Leadership Arts, Business for the Arts Awards luncheon, and Arts + Industry Forums
- Listing on CBCA’s online member directory
- Share your art and business partnership story on CBCA’s website, social media and/or member newsletter
- Submit events for CBCA to promote on social media and/or member newsletter
- Member pricing for advertising in the Business for the Arts Awards luncheon program book
- Receive special discounts to art events and organizations through the monthly member newsletter
- Receive regular art advocacy updates in the monthly member newsletter
Patron membership is our premiere level of engagement. In addition to the above benefits, Patron Members receive:
- Enhanced logo visibility on the website
- Top logo listing in the member directory
- Spotlight of company in Inside Track e-newsletter and on the website
- One complimentary Leadership Arts participant ($1,950 value) per year
- Invitation to at least one behind-the-scenes event per year
Share Your Art & Business Partnership Story
Whether you are a nonprofit cultural organization or business member, we want to hear your art and business partnership stories. Please fill out one of the questionnaires below if you would like us to promote the work you are doing in the community at the intersection of arts and business. We will be sharing these stories on an ongoing basis in this member newsletter and/or on CBCA social media channels.
TELL US ABOUT YOU: PNC Bank, National Association, is a member of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC). PNC is…Read More
Tell us about you: I am Courtney Cotton, a professional artist based in Denver, Colorado, where I have dedicated the past 27…Read More