As the leading health care provider in the state, HealthONE is focused on more than just the quality of healthcare it provides…Read More
Representing over 200 member companies with thousands of employees from corporate, arts and civic organizations, CBCA promotes economic growth through arts and business partnerships. Members have opportunities to be inspired, engaged, network, celebrate and contribute to the vital arts and cultural community of Colorado.
Invest in your employees’ well-being and community wellness with unparalleled access to the arts by becoming a CBCA member at a discount. Between now and April 30, 2021, you can save 15% on your first year of membership with the code NewMember15. There will be a place to enter the code on the credit card check out page.
Member benefits include:
- Access to Night At… member events, which are monthly behind the scenes cultural performances and experiences. Member businesses and organizations receive two tickets per employee for events on a first come, first served basis. See the current list of Night At… events below
- Substantial savings with member pricing for Leadership Arts, Business for the Arts Awards luncheon, Economic Activity Study of Metro Denver Culture roll-out event and Arts + Industry Forums
- Member pricing for advertising in the Business for the Arts Awards luncheon program book
- Relevant arts and cultural news received through Inside Track, CBCA’s member e-newsletter, that often includes special discounts to art events and organizations
- Listing on CBCA’s online member directory
- Member companies’ employees and executive leadership also have opportunities to get more engaged with CBCA by serving on a committee and/or board of trustees
- Invitation to free Member Orientation events, which provide opportunities for networking with other members. Food and drink is provided by CBCA
Patron membership is our premiere level of engagement. In addition to the above benefits, Patron Members receive:
- Enhanced visibility on the website and at programs
- Spotlight of company in Inside Track e-newsletter and on the website
- One complimentary Leadership Arts participant($1,500 value) per year
- Opportunity to be an Awards Judge for the Business for the Arts Awards
Why art is smart for business:
- Engage and appreciate your employees – Providing tickets to events, museum memberships and other arts experiences is the perfect way to inspire employees and say “thanks.
- Recruit and retain talent – When you partner to support local theater, music, museums, dance and public art, you help to make your community more attractive to current and future employees. Happier employees make for a happier workplace.
- Enhance your brand – Celebrating the arts is a way to build a powerful presence and engage with multiple stakeholders quickly and effectively. Museums, symphonies, dance performances, festivals and more allow you to reach customers.
- Cultivate business relationships – Acknowledge clients with tickets to theatrical premieres, art openings and live music concerts.
Why business is smart for art:
- Audience cultivation – Grow visibility among the business community and build new audiences and patrons for your art, performances and events.
- Build professional network – Meet fellow CBCA Members from diverse industries, such as finance, law, energy, healthcare and education. Make new connections and build relationships with leaders and employees with companies that are friendly to the arts.
- Grow your board and skilled volunteers – Recruit leaders from the business community to serve on nonprofit arts and cultural boards and committees.
- Professional development – Participate in a variety of workshops and trainings that help advance the professional development of artists and/or arts organizations to sustain and grow their businesses.
Popular thinking would have you believe that numbers and art don’t easily combine, yet one of the leading public accounting companies in…Read More
Friends of the Genoa Tower
Greenwood Gulch Ventures
Japanese Arts Network
Longmont Council of the Arts
Radman Communications LLC
Ripple Creek Business Solutions
Silver Cat Design
Sterling Arts Council
Sterling Road Properties, LLC