CBCA’s 2022 Leadership Arts Board Fair will be held on Wednesday, May 18 from 4:00 – 5:30 pm at the Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities. Your responses to this form will be shared with the attendees to help them better navigate the fair and seek out opportunities.
You must submit this form by Wednesday, April 27 in order to participate.
CBCA’s annual Leadership Arts Board Fair has grown over the years. CBCA is happy to offer complimentary participation at the Board Fair to cultural nonprofits who are CBCA Members. If you/your organization is not a CBCA Member, there is a $25 registration fee.
We want all participating organizations to put their best foot forward. We encourage organizations to be ready with a variety of opportunities for people to get involved, such as committee positions, pro bono services, advisory roles, volunteering, as well as board positions.
CBCA Board Fair Checklist
We strongly recommend that you complete this checklist before attending the Board Fair on May 18. To help you prepare, here are some useful Board Fair Recruiting Materials.
As an organization…
- We have discussed our recruiting needs for new board positions and volunteers
- We have a board member job description or documented roles & responsibilities
- We have a clear process for getting to know and assess new board candidates and volunteers
- We have a clear orientation process for new members once approved
- We are ready with other opportunities for people to get involved, such as committee positions, pro bono services, advisory roles, volunteering, etc.
CBCA will send additional details about the Board Fair (what to bring, where to park, etc.) two weeks before the event. Don’t hesitate to contact Rachael Henney at email@example.com if you have questions in the meantime.