Connect with business, civic and arts professionals – Attend creative networking events like this Member Meet-Up in April at Rocky Mountain Public Media
Engage in creative experiences and performances – Bring colleagues and guests to monthly ArtsConnect events throughout the Denver Metro
Support Arts & Culture Across Colorado – Membership dues help fund arts advocacy and economic growth for the creative industries
If you would like to be a part of connecting, engaging, and supporting at the intersection of business and the arts, consider CBCA membership. Check out a few CBCA member benefit highlights below:
- Tickets to ArtsConnect member only events, which are monthly behind the scenes cultural performances and experiences.
- Relevant arts and cultural news and special discounts to art events
- Significantly discounted access to Leadership Arts, which equips and inspires professionals to be effective nonprofit board members and art advocates
- Substantial savings on more arts and business programming such as the Arts + Industry Forums, Business for the Arts Awards Luncheon, and the Economic Activity Study of Metro Denver Culture rollout breakfast
- To view a full list of CBCA member benefits, click here
Now through April 30th, new member organizations can save 15% on their first annual dues.
To redeem this offer online, enter code NewMember15 on the credit card check out page.