In partnership with Something Independent to kick off The Wright, CBCA’s Arts + Outdoor Recreation Forum will focus on how the arts can elevate outdoor brands by telling unique stories, differentiating products in a crowded marketplace, building brand loyalty and providing opportunities for memorable experiences and community engagement.
- 5:00 – 5:45 pm Networking Reception with food and open bar at the American Mountaineering Museum
- 5:45 – 6:00 pm Welcome and Sponsor Remarks
- 6:00 – 6:15 pm GOCO Keynote on Economic and Community Vitality through the Outdoor Rec and Creative Industries in Colorado
- 6:15 – 6:30 pm Panelist Presentations: Icelantic Skis, Smartwool and Topo Designs
- 6:30 – 7:10 pm Panel Discussion and Audience Q&A
- 7:10 – 7:15 pm Closing Remarks and Backpack Drawing
- 7:15 – 8:00 pm Continue networking, dialogue, etc.
CBCA’s Arts + Industry Forum Series offers engaging discovery sessions that bring together experts and stakeholders from a variety of arts and business sectors. By fostering a community dialogue, these forums highlight timely issues, inspire action and raises awareness on how arts interact and influence specific industries. 2019 Arts + Industry Forums include Arts + Healthcare, Arts + Outdoor Recreation, Arts + Finance and Arts + Energy.
About the artist:
Sarah Uhl is a self-taught artist from Carbondale, Colorado whose work is motivated by her own relationship to nature. She uses art as a tool to convey environmental and humanitarian messages. Her primary areas of focus are water conservation, climate change, public land protection and mental wellness with a unique focus on spreading kindness. She aims to put her passion into action (through art) and inspire something similar in those who enjoy her works. http://sarahuhl.com/