Tour the wide world of music with repertoire from around the globe – and meet all new guest artists along the way! Tiny Tots are 45-minute interactive concerts for kids six and under (and their adults!) to get truly “inside the orchestra.” Attendees are seated on the floor and encircled by our 30+ piece orchestra. Music selection, program design, and scripting are all geared to connect young children with music – physically, emotionally, and mentally.
Music of the World will take you all around the musical globe with our orchestra and many guest performers:
- African dance with ensemble members from Cleo Parker Robinson Dance
- Traditional Indian dance from Deepali Lindblom from Roshni
- Japanese Taiko drumming from Margaret Ozaki Graves
- Venezuelan music and sing along with Raquel Garcia
- Explore the orchestra with tour guide Maggy Stacy from Denver Center for the Performing Arts
Named in Denver Westword’s “Best of Denver” and Colorado Parent Magazine Family Favorites – the experience is one-of-a-kind!
All Tiny Tots include:
- Up-close-and-personal demos by various instruments.
- Introduction to musical concepts, emotional understanding of the arts, and artistic expression.
- Meet and greet time with performers after the concert.
CBCA distributes tickets on a first come, first served basis. Night At… events are open to all employees of CBCA Member companies and their employees.