CBCA member companies and their employees are invited to receive 2 complimentary admissions to enjoy a summer evening at Denver Botanic Gardens among the beautiful plants and flowers. Learn more about the Denver Botanic Gardens.
Entry will be timed in 30-minute blocks between 5:00 – 7:30 pm. Please arrive within 30 minutes of your selected time. Your time is not limited once inside the Gardens.
Enter through the Group Gate just south of the Visitor Center on York Street. View or print an updated map of the Gardens here. Physical maps will not be available onsite.
Capacity is now limited and a timed ticket is required for entry to Denver Botanic Gardens. All ticket purchases must be made in advance online. No tickets will be available for purchase onsite.
Please note Garden rules:
- Access to buildings is limited to restrooms only. Mordecai Children’s Garden remains closed.
- Municipal requirements for masks will be enforced.
- Visitors will not be allowed entry without adequate masks, which must be worn at all times by adults and children 3 and over.
- Please practice social distancing – staying at least six feet away from visitors not in your party.
- Outdoor drinking fountains are not accessible, so please bring your own water.
- Wheelchair and stroller checkout is temporarily suspended. Please plan to bring your own.
This event is an exclusive CBCA member benefit. All Night At… events are first come, first serve and quantities may be limited. CBCA is compensating the arts & cultural organization for this event, as we do for all Night At… member events, so that you can participate.