Arts and culture organizations are critical to the well-being and vibrancy of Colorado communities – these organizations have been hit hard by the impact of the pandemic and are innovating and collaborating in new ways.
Join Community Resource Center (CRC) for a hosted dialogue between arts and culture nonprofits, statewide organizations, and funders regarding their adaptations and plans for an uncertain future. During this webinar we will review resources, funding, and strategies available to arts and culture organizations as they navigate these challenging times.
- Meredith Badler, Deputy Director, Colorado Business Committee For The Arts (CBCA)
- Kim Keith, Executive Director, Steamboat Creates
- Rita M. Rufino Valente-Quinn, Producing Director, Motus Theater
- Margaret Hunt, Executive Director, Colorado Creative Industries
- Tonya Mote, Associate Director, Su Teatro