Complete the form below to submit a nomination for the Arts & Business Partnership Award, EY Next Wave Leadership Award, PNC Bank Cultural Leadership Award, or John Madden, Jr. Leadership Award.
Full Award Category Descriptions and Criteria can be found here. Competitive applications directly address the judging criteria in their Application Statement and provide ample supplementary materials.
Nominations are due by Friday, November 11, 2022.
You cannot save this form and return to it. Be ready to submit the full nomination and all supplementary materials at once.
Tips for Successful Nominations
- Self-nominations are strongly encouraged.
- If you are nominating another organization or person, please notify them about the nomination. The most competitive and compelling submissions include input from the nominee.
- All nominations must include a minimum of three supplementary materials, such as letters of recommendation, press articles, photos, video links, etc.
- Detail, detail, detail! Be specific about the impact of the nominee and their work. Share examples and stories, as well as data and metrics.
- If you are having technical issues or want to discuss a potential nomination, please reach out to Rachael Henney at firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.