This position is responsible for the communications, marketing, membership, and development administrative support duties for CBCA. The Marketing & Development Coordinator must have excellent customer service, communication skills, attention to detail, the ability to work with diverse people and self-prioritize.
This position reports to CBCA’s Executive Director and is supervised by the Membership & Development Director.
The Marketing & Development Coordinator’s major responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Communications & Marketing
- Create and implement an external communications calendar including social media posts, blog posts and e-newsletters
- Coordinate media partnerships
- Assist in creation of print and digital marketing materials
- Update website content and messaging
- Track marketing results and analytics with Paid, Earned, Shared & Owned media
Membership & Development
- Assist with member, donor and sponsor cultivation, engagement and retention
- Send member and donor acknowledgement communications
- Manage accounts receivable and invoicing process for memberships, donations and sponsorships
- Maintain membership, sponsorship, donation and grant records through database entries, and reporting
- Maintain digital membership directory
- Assist with sponsorship fulfillment
- Track and report on board member gifts and participation
- Manage grants calendar and grants research
- Solicit and track in-kind contributions
- Assist with the planning and execution of member and donor cultivation events
- Assist with CBCA Board of Directors giving, including Individual Engagement Plan (IEP) scheduling, board gift tracking and reporting
- Data entry and maintaining an accurate database of people, organizations, memberships, donations and funding
- Assist with scheduling meetings for development and marketing functions
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience in communications, development, fundraising, marketing and/or membership administrative support roles
- Can be successful working remotely, independently and collaboratively
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines
- Experience in accurate and efficient data entry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Platforms used by CBCA include, but are not limited to: QuickBooks, WordPress, MailChimp, Salesforce, Blackthorn and Soapbox. Experience with these or similar platforms is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a customer service orientation and professional demeanor
- Previous experience working in a non-profit or cultural institution a plus
This is a full-time position plus benefits. Salary range is $45,000 – $50,000 annually depending on experience.
Flexible work environment, including working remotely, with in office and in-person events, as needed.
If a candidate is offered the position with CBCA, such offer is contingent on the candidate providing proof of full vaccination status by his or her start date.
CBCA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. For more information about CBCA’s mission, vision, values and Inclusivity Statement visit: https://cbca.org/about-cbca/
To apply, please send the following materials to email@example.com by end-of-day on Monday, November 15th, 2021.
- Cover Letter
- Salary Requirements
Include “Marketing & Development Coordinator” in the subject line of the email.
No phone calls, please