Invest in your employees’ well-being and your communities’ wellness with unparalleled access to the arts and support of your creative economy.
In these times of unrest and uncertainty, the arts provide comfort and connection; they offer healing and hope. The arts generate jobs and economic activity that will be critical to our financial recovery. TODAY, Colorado’s arts and creative industries need your help.
Now, more than ever, you and your business can make a difference in the lives of your employees and in your community by becoming a Colorado Business Committee for the Arts (CBCA) member at a discount.
Through CBCA membership, you can engage with and support the arts on a regular basis with company-wide benefits, exclusive to CBCA members, that include:
- Tickets to monthly “Night At” art events and behind-the-scenes cultural experiences throughout the Denver metro region
- Access to Live Lunch Lounge events, bi-weekly creative mental health breaks with live virtual art experiences led by Colorado creatives and cultural groups
- Relevant arts and cultural news and special discounts to art events
- Significantly discounted access to Leadership Arts, which equips and inspires professionals to be effective nonprofit board members and art advocates
- Substantial savings on more arts and business programming such as the Arts + Industry Forums, Business for the Arts Awards Luncheon, and the Economic Activity Study of Metro Denver Culture rollout breakfast
Current CBCA Patron Member, Lisa Hough, Director, Strategic Initiatives, Metro Denver EDC shares her experience with membership:
“The Metro Denver EDC is a proud Patron member of CBCA because arts and culture help build the fabric
of our region. Quality of life is often cited as a reason that companies we work with choose Metro Denver. On a small scale, the programming offered by CBCA engages their employees, and more broadly it helps to support the growth of diverse cultural organizations. As a member, the EDC has enjoyed the many opportunities offered by CBCA – from Leadership Arts training to specialized Arts & Industry forums to “Night At” events that connect with supporters and celebrate the richness of our cultural community during these unprecedented times. Continuing to support such programs will help the entire region and the arts recover in the months ahead.”
Become a member before September 14, 2020 to save 10% on your first annual rate.
To redeem this offer online, enter code NewMember10 on the credit card check out page. You can also pay by mailing a check to CBCA at 789 Sherman Street, Suite #280 Denver, CO 80203.
Discounted Membership Rates
Dues based on number of full-time employees in Colorado
- Patron (enhanced benefits): $5,000 —> $4,500
- 1001+ employees: $3,500 —> $3,150
- 501-1000 employees: $2,750 —> $2,475
- 101-500 employees: $1,750 —> $1,575
- 51-100 employees: $1,000 —> $900
- 11-50 employees: $750 —> $675
- 2-10 employees: $500 —> $450
- 1 employee or individual: $250 —> $225
- Cultural Nonprofits
- 11-50 employees: $375 —> $340
- 2-10 employees: $250 —> $225
- 1 volunteer, board member or artist: $125 —> $110
If you would like more information about becoming a member, visit the CBCA website here or contact Membership & Development Manager Karlie McLaughlin: firstname.lastname@example.org