As a leader of a cultural organization, you know that the arts are more essential than ever in addressing a number of pressing issues faced by our social, economic and health systems right now. Cultural engagement fosters diversity and empathy, provides comfort and connection, healing and hope. The arts generate jobs and economic activity critical to our financial recovery.
Yet we know the arts and creative industries are struggling in this time of unrest and uncertainty. CBCA is here to help, as we work to preserve and support our state’s creative sector through advocacy, research, training and arts engagement efforts.
Become a CBCA member today to join our network of cultural organizations, businesses, artists and art enthusiasts and start benefiting by:
- Receiving resources to grow and strengthen your board of directors
- Building your professional network
- Growing visibility among businesses and leaders
- Gaining access to professional development workshops and trainings
A current CBCA member shares their experience with membership:
The Rocky Mountain Arts Association, umbrella organization for the Denver Women’s Chorus and the Denver Gay
Men’s Chorus, is a proud member of CBCA. Through our membership, we have recruited two new board members, and increased our audience by hosting member events and networking with metro area Denver business leaders. We have also received timely information about grants and funding as RMAA struggles amidst the COVID pandemic. We heartily recommend membership with Colorado’s most unique business/arts organization – CBCA! – Michael Sattler, Executive Director, Rocky Mountain Arts Association
We know times are tough financially, which is why we are offering a 10% discount on our already subsidized membership prices for cultural non-profits, if you join by September 14, 2020. See below to determine your discounted join rate.
To redeem this offer online, enter code NewMember10 on the credit card check out page. You can also pay by mailing a check to CBCA at 789 Sherman Street, Suite #280 Denver, CO 80203.
Discounted Membership Rates
- Cultural Nonprofits
- 11-50 employees: $375 —> $340
- 2-10 employees: $250 —> $225
- 1 volunteer, board member or artist: $125 —> $110
- 1001+ employees: $3,500 —> $3,150
- 501-1000 employees: $2,750 —> $2,475
- 101-500 employees: $1,750 —> $1,575
- 51-100 employees: $1,000 —> $900
- 11-50 employees: $750 —> $675
- 2-10 employees: $500 —> $450
- 1 employee or individual: $250 —> $225
- Patron (enhanced benefits): $5,000 —> $4,500
If you would like more information about becoming a member, visit the CBCA website here or contact Membership & Development Manager Karlie McLaughlin: email@example.com