CBCA has an open position for an Administrative Assistant.
This position is responsible for the general administrative duties for CBCA. The Administrative Assistant must have excellent customer service, communication skills, attention to detail, the ability to work with diverse people and self-prioritize.
This position reports to CBCA’s Executive Director and is also supervised by the Program Director and the Membership & Development Manager.
The Administrative Assistant’s major responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Data entry and maintaining an accurate database of people, organizations, program activities, event attendance, memberships, donations and funding
- Manage office-related vendors and suppliers and ensure proper functionality of office equipment
- Manage software and technology platforms and coordinate with external IT support services
- Assist with scheduling meetings for executive director and other staff
- Track and compile analytics for digital marketing platforms including website and social media
- Manage accounts receivable for the organization and assist bookkeeper with accounting data and tracking
Events and Programs
- Assist in event coordination logistics, including managing room reservations, catering and greeting guests
- Manage, organize and report on all event and program registrations
- Write and distribute pre and post event communication
- Manage event check-in process
- Help with event set up and tear down
- Compile and organize materials
- Coordinate with vendors, partners and contractors as requested
Membership and Development
- Manage accounts receivable and invoicing process
- Send new, renewed and canceled membership communication letters and emails
- Revise and update membership lists and collateral
- Assist in research of new membership prospects
- Assist in researching potential grant opportunities and prepare supporting documents needed for applications
- Assist with CBCA participation in Colorado Gives Day
- Track in-kind contributions
- Coordinate logistics for meetings including room reservations, technology needs and catering
- Compile board materials and participate in board meetings
- Record Board meeting minutes
- Assist in tracking board member gifts and event participation
Requirements & Qualifications
- Proven experience in prior administrative roles
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines
- Experience in accurate and efficient data entry
- Proficiency in MSOffice (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel). Experience with QuickBooks, WordPress and Salesforce (or similar CRM) is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can be successful working both independently and collaboratively
- Must have a customer service orientation and professional demeanor
- Previous experience working in a non-profit or cultural institution a plus
This is a full-time position plus benefits.
To apply, please send the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org by end-of-day on Monday, November 18.
- Cover Letter
- Salary Requirements
Include “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line of the email.
No phone calls, please.