On My Own Time
On My Own Time (OMOT) program has been promoting and celebrating workforce creativity for over two decades. In the last ten years alone, we have showcased over 3,600 works of art from nearly 2,000 employees at 26 unique companies and agencies.
CBCA facilitates juried employee visual art exhibitions at participating companies. Winners of the individual shows go on to compete in the Multi-Company Show at Republic Plaza. OMOT provides an opportunity to recognize and encourage employee creativity, stimulate dialogue and connections, and enhance your company culture.
There are 7 metro area organizations participating in OMOT 2015 representing a wide range of industries and business entities.
- Brookfield Properties
- City of Boulder Office of Arts & Culture
- Delta Dental Colorado
- Denver Water
- Kaiser Permanente Colorado
- Pinnacol Assurance
Join us in celebrating their artistic achievements at the Multi-Company Show Reception and Award Ceremony on Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 5:30 pm in the lobby of Republic Plaza, in the heart of downtown Denver.
Important Dates for OMOT 2015
February 15, 2015: Company Participation Form Due
February 1 – May 6, 2015: Individual Company Shows
May 6 (3:00 – 5:30 pm) & May 7 (8:30 am – 1:00 pm): Art Delivery for Multi-Company Show
May 11 – June 1, 2015: Multi-Company Show at Republic Plaza
May 14 5:30 – 7:30 pm: Multi-Company Show Reception and Award Ceremony at Republic Plaza
June 1, 2015: De-install Multi-Company Show and Art Pick-Up
CBCA facilitates facilitates juried employee art exhibitions as part of the On My Own Time program every other year. It is open to all companies who are interested to participating. Participation in OMOT includes:
- Unique opportunity to feature and honor your employees’ creative talents
- Fun way to involve and reach out to your colleagues’ families
- Access to CBCA’s comprehensive OMOT Resource Guide and Tool Kit
- Support from CBCA in planning and preparing for your show
- Visual arts professionals to jury your company’s art exhibition
- Awards and prizes for the winners given at your company’s reception
- Inclusion of your company’s winners in the Multi-Company Show at Republic Plaza in downtown Denver
- Networking at the Multi-Company Show reception at Republic Plaza
- Company visibility at the Multi-Company Show open to the public at Republic Plaza
CBCA Member Company (all sizes) – $750
Non-Member Company (1-100 employees) – $1,000
Non-Member Company (100-500 employees) – $1,500
Non-Member Company (501+ employees) – $2,000
For more information, contact Meredith Badler at 303-282-5135 or email@example.com.