On My Own Tim
Cast your vote for the 2015 Multi-Company People’s Choice Award through CBCA’s Facebook page. “LIKE” a piece to cast your ballot. Winners in each category and the People’s Choice Award will be announced at the Opening Reception on Thursday, May 14 at 5:30 pm in the lobby of Republic Plaza – all are welcome!
On My Own Time (OMOT) program has been promoting and celebrating workforce creativity for over two decades. In the last ten years alone, CBCA has showcased 4,000 works of art from 2,500 employees at 27 unique companies and agencies.
CBCA facilitates juried employee visual art exhibitions at participating companies. Winners of the individual shows go on to compete in the Multi-Company Show at Republic Plaza. OMOT provides an opportunity to recognize and encourage employee creativity, stimulate dialogue and connections, and enhance your company culture.
There are 7 metro area organizations participating in OMOT 2015 representing a wide range of industries and business entities.
- City of Boulder Office of Arts & Culture
- Delta Dental Colorado
- Denver Water
- Kaiser Permanente Colorado
- Pinnacol Assurance
- Republic Plaza Tenant Companies/Brookfield Properties
CBCA facilitates facilitates juried employee art exhibitions as part of the On My Own Time program every other year. It is open to all companies who are interested to participating. Participation in OMOT includes:
- Unique opportunity to feature and honor your employees’ creative talents
- Fun way to involve and reach out to your colleagues’ families
- Access to CBCA’s comprehensive OMOT Resource Guide and Tool Kit
- Support from CBCA in planning and preparing for your show
- Visual arts professionals to jury your company’s art exhibition
- Awards and prizes for the winners given at your company’s reception
- Inclusion of your company’s winners in the Multi-Company Show at Republic Plaza in downtown Denver
- Networking at the Multi-Company Show reception at Republic Plaza
- Company visibility at the Multi-Company Show open to the public at Republic Plaza
CBCA Member Company (all sizes) – $750
Non-Member Company (1-100 employees) – $1,000
Non-Member Company (100-500 employees) – $1,500
Non-Member Company (501+ employees) – $2,000
For more information, contact Meredith Badler at 303-282-5135 or email@example.com.