Announcing OMOT 2015
On My Own Time (OMOT) program has been promoting and celebrating workforce creativity for over two decades. In the last ten years alone, we’ve showcased over 3,600 works of art from nearly 2,000 employees at 26 individual companies and agencies.
CBCA facilitates juried employee visual art exhibitions at participating companies. Winners of the individual shows go on to compete in the Multi-Company Show at Republic Plaza. OMOT provides an opportunity to recognize and encourage employee creativity, stimulate dialogue and connections, and enhance your company culture.
Participation in OMOT includes:
- Unique opportunity to feature and honor your employees’ creative talents
- Access to CBCA’s comprehensive OMOT Resource Guide and Tool Kit
- Support from CBCA in planning and preparing for your show
- Visual arts professionals to jury your company’s art exhibition
- Awards and prizes for the winners given at your company’s reception
- Inclusion of your company’s winners in the Multi-Company Show at Republic Plaza in the heart of downtown Denver
- Networking at the Multi-Company Show reception at Republic Plaza
- Company visibility at the Multi-Company Show open to the public at Republic Plaza
Your Employee Art Exhibition
CBCA facilitates juried employee art exhibitions at participating companies. Employees and their families may enter artwork in these categories:
- Digital Media – work created in Adobe Creative Suite or similar program such as AutoCAD. **Film, video, or animation will not be accepted
- Fine Arts – acrylics, drawings, oils, prints, or watercolor
- Fine Crafts – clay, fabric, metal, glass, or wood
- Photography – traditional or digital
- Professional – all mediums by an artist that routinely exhibits/sells his or her artwork
- Sculpture – 3-dimensional artwork
- Young Artist 12 & Under – all mediums
- Young Artist 13-18 – all mediums
Winners of the individual shows go on to compete in the Multi-Company Show at Republic Plaza, which will be on display May 14 – June 1, 2015 with an opening reception on the evening of Thursday, May 14.
February 15, 2015: Company Participation Form Due
February 1 – May 6, 2015: Individual Company Shows
May 6 (3:00 – 5:30 pm) & May 7 (8:30 am – 1:00 pm): Art Delivery for Multi-Company Show
May 14 – June 1, 2015: Multi-Company Show at Republic Plaza
June 1, 2015: De-install Multi-Company Show and Art Pick-Up
CBCA Member Company (all sizes) – $750
Non-Member Company (1-100 employees) – $1,000
Non-Member Company (100-500 employees) – $1,500
Non-Member Company (501+ employees) – $2,000
For more information, contact Meredith Badler at 303-282-5135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.