On My Own Time (OMOT) has been promoting and celebrating workforce creativity for over two decades. In the last twelve years alone, CBCA has showcased 4,000 works of art from 2,500 employees at 27 unique companies and agencies.
CBCA facilitates juried employee visual art exhibitions at participating companies. OMOT provides an opportunity to recognize and encourage employee creativity, stimulate dialogue and connections, and enhance your company culture.
Participation in OMOT includes
- Unique opportunity to feature and honor your employees’ creative talents
- Access to CBCA’s comprehensive OMOT Resource Guide and Tool Kit
- Support from CBCA in planning and preparing for your show
- Visual arts professionals to jury your company’s art exhibition
- Awards and prizes for the winners given at your company’s reception
- Recognition as a company that supports and encourages workforce creativity
- March 1, 2017: Company Participation Form and fee are due in order to be included in the 2017 season
- February 1 through June 30, 2017: Individual Company Shows. Most company exhibitions are on display for 2-4 weeks within this time period.
Your Employee Art Exhibition
CBCA facilitates juried employee art exhibitions at participating companies. Employees and their family members may enter artwork in these categories:
- Digital Media – work created in Adobe Creative Suite or similar program such as AutoCAD
- Fine Arts – acrylics, drawings, oils, prints, or watercolor
- Fine Crafts – clay, fabric, metal, glass, or wood
- Photography – traditional or digital
- Professional – all mediums by an artist that routinely exhibits/sells his or her artwork
- Sculpture – 3-dimensional artwork
- Young Artist 12 & Under – all mediums
- Young Artist 13-18 – all mediums