CBCA is excited to welcome the newest Leadership Arts cohort! The 2017-2018 Leadership Arts class kicked off with their opening session on September 13 at Denver Center for the Performing Arts (DCPA) Robert & Judi Newman Center for Theater Education. For 20 years, Leadership Arts has been educating and inspiring professionals to serve on nonprofit cultural boards and increase their civic engagement in the arts.
- 56 total participants (one of our largest classes ever)
- 48 are CBCA Members or employees of CBCA Member companies
- 39 different companies or organizations
- Half were referred through past Leadership Arts graduates (thank you, alumni)
- 1/3 work directly in the cultural sector
- 20% people of color
- Hail from Parker to Longmont
- Accountants, bankers, curators, HR professionals, librarians, social media marketers, pianists, insurance underwriters and ultimate frisbee players
We’re looking forward to the next nine months with this dynamic group. If you want to meet them, too, join us at an upcoming session or post-class happy hour. Check out our Upcoming Events and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.